In English
Finn oss på Facebook

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Common questions about power and electricity

Moving house

When you are moving in to a new flat or house we need youre name, birthdate and phonenumber. In addition we need the meter digits at the moving date.

My page (MinSide)
MinSide is a web page where you can log in to and manage your own account.
It allows you to be updated on your electricity consumption, costs, invoices, etc.
Customers of Gauldal Nett AS (the power grid) goes to this link MinSide.
Customers of Gauldal Energi AS (electricity) goes to this link MinSide.

Why do I have to read my meter?
In order to ensure that your invoice is correct every month, it is important that you read the meter, and submit the reading to your local grid owner. You can submit the reading on web (MinSide), by SMS or call 72438035.

Distribution grid and power supplier - what’s the difference?
As an electric power customer you are making purchases from two companies, your local grid company and your power supplier.
The grid company owns all electric meters and the power grid in its license area; it distributes electricity to your house and is responsible for maintaining a reliable and effective distribution grid.
The power supplier sells you the electric power you use.

In the Gauldal Energi-group you'll find both Gauldal Nett AS (grid company in Midtre Gauldal Municipality and Holtålen Municipality) and Gauldal Energi AS (power supplier operating all over the country).

Custom services

Would you like to talk to one of our customer service operatives?

Phone 72 43 80 00

mon-fri 8:00 am-15:30 pm

Send e-mail
GAULDAL ENERGI AS - 7290 Støren - sentralbord 72 43 80 00 - vakttelefon 72 43 80 60 - faks 72 43 80 50 -
© Copyright Gauldal Energi AS 2012 • Design: InCreo og CMS: Wondercode